Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi

Lomagirl: What's this blog for?
Pepsigirl: Photographs
L: Why do you take photographs?
P: to show people the things that I took pictures of.
L: How do you choose what to take a picture of?
P: Well, it's simple. I just take the picture I want to take.
L: What do you usually take pictures of?
P: My dolls and my brother.
L: What kind of camera do you have?
P: Yeah, what kind of camera is the white camera?
L: It's a sony point and shoot. What do you like about this camera?
P: It takes pictures for me and I can do anything on it. I know what to do with all the buttons.
Making a blog is really fun!

3 comments:

  1. cool, pepsigirl! i can't wait to see your photos! you know how much i love photos! maybe if you start posting your photos regularly, it will inspire me to get back to posting my own, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are excited to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete